http://replayhighlights.com is only video embeddeding website and publish external links. All of the videos found here come from 3rd party video sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, Openload, Vodlocker etc. We do not host any of the videos. Please contact to appropriate video hosting site for any video removal.
We DO NOT host any video stream concerning this server. All stream found upon our site are found freely easy to use concerning the web upon sites such as Freedocast.com, Justin.tv, Ustream.tv. etc. The opinion provided from this website is not owned by us. In this instance we cannot make a clean breast answerability for what you obtain later this recommend and may be taking into account hint to-distributed when understand of its original authors.
For Inquiries, Submissions, DMCA Infringement Takedown Notices ETC.
ReplayHighlights.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on ReplayHighlights.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
ReplayHighlights respects the rights of copyright holders and will work with said copyright holders to ensure that infringing material is removed from our service.
We monitor blog post to make sure that copyrighted material is not uploaded and pro actively remove any content that does not adhere to our terms of service. In cases where you feel a post infringes on your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, we encourage you to use this page to notify us.
ReplayHighlights will respond (48-72 hours) to any and all take down requests that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that a post that a blogger created on ReplayHighlights infringes on your copyright then please e-mail us (Retweets90s@gmail.com -and- ReplayHighlights2016@gmail.com) to submit a request. Be sure to include your relationship to the owner of the copyrighted work, your full contact info, and the url of the content you are referring to.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Include a physical or electronic signature.
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit ReplayHighlights to locate the material. Providing URLs are required to help us locate content.
4. Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
5. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
6. State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, via our Contact Us E-Mail @email@example.com to ReplayHighlight’s Copyright Agent.
If you think ReplayHighlights has violated any of these policies, please contact us immediately.